- Start by setting a timer for 20 minutes.
- Rotate through each exercise at the start of every minute.
- Complete the number of reps for the exercise that you are on for that minute.
If you are tracking your workout with MyZone, The MEP range should be between 70-90 MEPs for the 20min workout.
- TRX Inverted Row – 10 reps
- MB Squat – 15 reps
- KB Floor Press – 10 reps
- KB Swing – 15 reps
- KB Get up Sit Up – 5 each side
Here are examples if you are not sure how to do the exercises:
TRX inverted row – 10 reps
Medicine Ball Squat – 15 rep
KettleBell Floor Press – 10 reps
KettleBell Swing – 15 reps
KettleBell Get up Sit Up – 5 each side
Click here to book a FREE Personal Training Consultation with one of our certified trainers! Don’t forget to post a photo or video of you doing this workout and tag us on social media @vasafitness!
The post 20 Minute Workout appeared first on VASA Fitness.
Original source: https://vasafitness.com/2021/07/20-minute-workout/