This zesty white bean turkey chili can be made plant-based too! It’s super simple, easy, healthy, and protein-packed! All you have to do is put everything in a slow cooker and let it cook! Then you have lunch, dinner, or meal prep for you and your family.
Zesty White Bean Chili
- 2 Cans Great Northern Beans
- 2 10-12 oz bags of frozen corn
- 1 can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can diced green chilis
- 32 ounces of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 16 ounces ground turkey, meat, or meat alternative (optional)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or coat with olive oil
- Add frozen corn, can of tomatoes, can of chilis, broth, and all seasonings to slow cooker pot.
- Rinse and drain 1 can of beans and add to the pot.
- Puree the second can of beans in a blender and add to the pot. Stir all the ingredients until combined.
- Cook on high for about 3 hours and enjoy.
- Optional: Cook ground meat on the stove done and add to your soup for added protein!
- Serve with chips or over rice with avocado, green onions, or cheese.
Tried this recipe and liked it? Let us know on social media @vasafitness.
The post Zesty White Bean Chili appeared first on VASA Fitness.
Original source: https://vasafitness.com/2021/01/zesty-white-bean-chili/